Become A Member of Our Team
Emergency Management Planner I
On Target Preparedness is searching for a person to fill the position of Emergency Management Planner I. This position is an exempt full time position. This position requires a large amount of travel within North Carolina but only occasional over night stays. Salary is dependent on qualifications and a mileage reimbursement of 25 cents per mile is given for all business miles traveled. Currently, we do not offer health insurance. Minimum qualifications are:
- Four year college degree
- At least one year experience in a related field
- Proven track record of honesty and integrity
- Car for use at work
- The hiring range is $28,000-$40,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- This is a travel position. 98% of all work days will include a commute of at least thirty minutes one way. Daily commutes are limited to generally no more than 2 hours one way. However, we only spend 5-8 nights away per year for business. In the compensation package you will get 25 cents per mile reimbursement for travel miles. This is mileage from our main office to the client’s office and back. This is not taxable income.
- This is an exempt position and therefore is not subject to overtime laws.
- There is not a set work time nor day. Work is related to what needs to be accomplished. Normally we require 6-7 hours of billable time during the day. A huge majority of work is Monday-Friday; however, occasional Saturday work may be necessary (1-2 Saturdays a year). After initial training, some telecommuting is allowed but is limited in general to one day per week maximum.
- We work in emergency services. During emergencies we may be called in to aid our clients. If so, then we will work whatever needed to aid our clients.